- Personal training schedules individually adapted to each athlete, depending on their sporting level, goals, availability to train, etc.
- They are optional
- Athletes come when they want and when they can.
- Swimming at sea: in times when weather permits, we train in
- Open waters simulating real competition situations.
- Swimming in swimming pool: we work technique, resistance, series.
- Cycling: pedaling technique training, group shooting, series.
- Career I pondered: athletics track training, Paseo Marítimo.
- Transitions: specific training to change from one sport to another. So much in the muscular adaptation as in the technical gestures to make this phase of the triathlon with the maximum possible efficiency.
- Bodybuilding: general and functional training aimed at improving the strength, resistance, coordination, specific agility of the Triathlon / Duathlon.
- Combined training: swimming and race training, bike and race training, triathlon simulations, duathlon and aquatlons.
GROUP TRAINING HOURS:
|7pm Swimming at sea||20.15 h Swimming in swimming pool||19.45h Race on tracks||19.45h Cycling or Career|
|Playa||Deportivo La Piscina (Vilanova i la Geltrú)||(Vilanova i la Geltrú)||(Cycling circuit)|
The contents of group training are guided by the Technical Body, following planning, depending on the season, climate, sunlight, etc.